taking out the "garbage"


Dear Sound Concepts Cleaning Crew,


I appreciate your attention to detail, and while I now realize the folly of my putting a box full of paper and bubble wrap near the trash can under my desk, I wanted to let you know that those papers and bubble wrap (+enclosed items) you discarded were actually the contents a box of specialty light bulbs I needed to return this week (they had the wrong size bases for my patio cafe string lights strand -- not that it really matters, but just in case you were wondering). 


I mean, thanks for keeping my workspace clean, and I suppose I could thank you for saving me the postage of returning them, but I hope we've all learned some valuable lessons from this experience.


Here's to happy cleaning for everyone in the future,
Nicki Schmidt

0 comments:

Post a Comment