i'm liking the things this woman is saying

And I'm liking them for a lot of reasons. She talks about collaborative consumption, which seems to me to enforce a lot of ideas I really like: increasing connectivity between people, encouraging honesty, reducing waste, discouraging selfishness. It's worth a listen if you have an ear for 15 minutes.

SIDE NOTE: the trip to colorado to see my dad was great. He's a trooper for sure. I have a few pictures which may or may not make it up here, but I wanted to throw in the update nonetheless. Hopefully those doctors working with him figure out what's going on with those legs of his soon.

1 comments:

katy broughton said...

amen! i seriously am loving this woman's ideas. "i don't want stuff, i want the needs or experiences it fulfills." so true. so very true. thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment