house additions

Over the last little bit I've made a few improvements around the house.

Improvement #1  A sisal rug that runs the length of the kitchen; definitely not traditional, but I can't get over how much I love having it run down the entire floor in the kitchen -- it just makes it feel so much more cozy. Love.

Improvement #2  A patio love seat! I have been craving proper patio furniture since I bought my house a year and a half ago, and today I purchased that lovely little guy at Target during my lunch hour. Funny enough, a year ago I wanted to buy the same mini sofa but due to Target not having it in stock along with my lack of motivation to call around and find one, I never actually purchased it. I have been kicking myself ever since. So, upon seeing it at Target today, it took all of 30 seconds to decide that it (along with its sale price and those cute decorative pillows) were totally coming home with me today. Cha ching! Now the weather just needs to warm up so I can get it out of my living room and break that bad boy in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment