Working from home



One of the best perks (believe me, there are many) about my new job is that I work from home 2 days a week. As a designer, being in the office is important of course. But being in the office everyday? Not as much. Thank goodness my employer feels the same way. Among the perks of getting to work in my pajamas, I also get to sleep in an extra 30 minutes since I don't have to drive into the office. The couch is my workspace (the couch, people). I have very little distractions. And I get a nice view of the mountains all day long (but, honesty in place, I do have a pretty great window set up at work -- I will need to share in photo form). I have journaled my day for you in the photos above.

1. MY WORK UNIFORM: YOGA PANTS, UGG SLIPPERS (THANK YOU FOR THE CHRISTMAS PRESENT, TY), AND MY HUSBAND'S GREY WOOL SWEATER.
2. MY VIEW FROM THE COUCH INSIDE.
3. MY VIEW FROM THE COUCH LOOKING OUTSIDE.
4. THE COMPANY I KEEP (TY AND I PLAN TO ADD THIS TO THE COMPANY I KEEP ON MY DAYS AT HOME VERY SOON).

0 comments:

Post a Comment