1. Tinfoil dinners in the mountains behind our house (Hank came too).
2. I had my very first motocycle riding lesson (no stalls! booyah! My baby is an amazing teacher)
3. Planted the garden with my lovely friend, Gules (radishes, beets, purple carrots, orange carrots, broccoli, swiss chard, white eggplant, purple eggplant, lemon cucumber, regular cucumber, butternut squash, zucchini squash, cantaloupe, 8 tomato varieties, 6 pepper varieties, a sweet potato, and string beans.)
4. Picked up a killer old-man desk chair for $3 at a garage sale (I swear my dad has this very same chair when I was little).
5. Took the motorcycle down (I was on the back -- Ty was driving) to a little town south of Provo and saw Salmon FIshing in The Yemen; and also discovered that I look like an alien when I have my motorcycle helmet on (sorry for no picture on this one).
It was a nice summery weekend. Relaxing and still productive -- my favorite combination.