Happy weekend


Happy weekend! As I look out my window, the snow-capped mountains are staring back at me. Loomingly. They are very very lovely, but also very very cold looking. Especially in light of some friends and I planning to go skiing tonight. I am a little scared my nose may fall off. So. If I don't have a nose come Monday, you'll know heading up the mountain wasn't my wisest decision Friday night.

Tomorrow Ty and I are going to be a part of a photo shoot for our friend Dave's project, Stately Type. (Have you seen his stuff, PS? Very amazingly cool. We honestly have the coolest friends who do the coolest things. So inspirational.) I got my bangs trimmed just for the occasion, since I figured bangs in front of eyes wasn't the best look while modeling a t-shirt.

I hope you all have great plans for the next couple days! Especially if they include cuddling up inside. 'Cause cuddling is what winter was made for. Here are some links to start it all off.

Thoughts on being a kind dad.
Downton Abbey Valentines by my cute friend, Jen.
Thoughts on being a do-er.
Sometimes this is all I want in life.
Great coat.
Love Ira Glass's advice on The Gap (not the clothing store).
My friend's dad published a book on his Mountain Man tales. Read this chapter - so cool.
Just picked up this robe in anticipation of summer.
Design work chart.
Well that looks cozy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment