Schmidt family reunion

Photobucket

Two weeks ago I made my way to colorado for a family reunion (I'm the youngest in a family of 5, for anyone in the dark), with everyone attending. Which is fun, cause my brother and his family (who live in Seattle) don't get to come out much.

We hiked. White-water rafted. Played in the backyard. Took family pictures (evidenced above). Painted bird houses. Decorated cupcakes. Went garage saleing. Had a birthday party. Compared nose sizes between me and my brother (his is definitely bigger, on all fronts). And made a lot of noise, after he usual Schmidt manner. Loved every minute of it.

Photobucket

The grandkids. There's kind an age gap in my family. From the top left, clockwise: Megan, Jena, Zoe, Mojave, Honor and Anza.

Photobucket

Me and my brother playing in the yard.

Photobucket

Niece Zoe with a finger mustache.

Photobucket

Me and my sister-in-law Chele (Chay-lee) being safe and angry in our rafting helmets.

Photobucket

Andy looking at his belly. Poudre Canyon & Poudre River in view.

Photobucket

Me and my cute dad.

Photobucket

Niece Anza wearing an incredibly rad jumper we found at an equally-80s-incredible garage sale.

0 comments:

Post a Comment