cycling kit design

I have these amazing friends who happen to also be really amazing cyclists and work at a killer bike shop in Pleasant Grove. Last year sometime there was some mention of me doing the design for their shop kit (FYI: kit=cycling jersey+cycling short/bib). So, design I did, and boom! They're here! Shown above modeled by my handsome and wonderful friend, Clay Adair (thank you Clay). He's single, ladies, if anyone wants an intro. Super fun to design. Awesome to get the chance to do a fabric piece. And totally rad that I get to wear it when I ride.

6 comments:

Tara said...

Clay. Call me.

Great design, Nicki!

Natalie {Parade of the Day} said...

They turned out great Nicki! Is that Lily Wang I spy?

Lance said...

fine lookin kit on a fine lookin man. call me after you call tara.

54 canoe said...

Way to not over do it. So much cycling garb is tacky with busy designs and loud colors. This is tasteful without going tweed.

crystal said...

How can I contact you about designing a jersey? Best, Crystal

Unknown said...

Hi Crystal! I would love to work with you on a kit. You can email me missnicnacks (at) gmail (dot) com

Post a Comment