Happy weekend


Hey friends! Happy weekend! Anything fun planned on your ends? Ours is a mix of fun and utilitarian duties. Tonight we are going to try out a cute little ice cream shop Ty has been wanting to take me to, then we're meeting up with some close friends to see Lincoln (I think we may be the very last people on the planet who haven't seen it yet). Then Saturday we need to run some errands (order some shoes for Ty at the store, get Hank his vaccination boosters) and then we're going to visit Ty's sweet grandpa, Elmo, in his care center; I can't wait to see him, he really is the sweetest man. Last time we were there, as we were saying our goodbyes he reached out his arms to give me a hug and told me he loved me. Melt. My. heart. I hope you all have a great times over the next few days. It looks like we'll be losing our 60s temperatures and getting some rain in these parts, but I kind love the rain so I don't mind. Here are a few links to jump start your weekend:

This bicycle scooter is kiinnddaaa neat.
I have been learning this on the guitar.
Loving the architectural curb appeal of this home.
Sweet family photo.
Love this bridesmaid outfit.
Lately I've been using magazines as boot trees.
Ty says this porch decoration is trying too hard, but I dig it.
Just picked up a few of these for our porch this spring.
I dream about kayaking with whales.
I loved these when I was little. Definitely on my to-make list.
Reminds me of Ty.
World's most insane rope swing. Would you do it? I SO would.
Nature takes my breath away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment