A lady bike


Today I am wearing a maxi skirt. I wasn't sure how it would work out with riding my bike to and from the train station, but other than it being a slight annoyance to adjust the skirt every minute or so to keep it over my knees (no peep shows welcome over here), it really isn't all that bad (UPDATE: Riding into the wind in a skirt is in fact all that bad. Really really bad. Just sayin'). It makes me pine a little but for a lady bike though; one with a lower top bar so mounting and dismounting aren't so tricky. And so my skirts can just hang at their leisure, no adjustment needed. It makes me think it may be time to sell my road bike in pursuit of greater ease and comfort. We will see. In the mean time, here are a few great options that caught my eye.

The Holymoly Lady by Creme Cycles

The Milano Dama by Bianchi

The Scout Regalia


The Caferacer Lady Doppio by Creme Cycles

1 comments:

TheRapunzelGirl said...

slap a wicker basket on the front of any of those and i'm in LOVE!

Post a Comment