A condo at Snowbird





Earlier in December, Ty and I spent a week at a condo up at Snowird. We grabbed our mittens, warmest jackets, and coziest pajamas, and we headed up the canyon to lounge next to the fireplace as it snowed and snowed and snowed and snowed the entire week. It was heaven. Until I had to venture out into the storm to drive to and from work everyday :) I guess that's the drawback of taking a staycation. Or bonus, I suppose, since I get to vacation without taking vacation time AND the commute from Snowbird is shorter than from my home. So bonus bonus. It was a treat to return each night to our cozy getaway in the mountains.

Besides doing a whole lot of lounging and hot tubbing, I hit the slopes for a few hours one of the days. White-out conditions and single digit temperatures brought me back indoors pretty quick. But it's just as well -- my excitement for the fireplace in the suite pretty much superseded my excitement for the slopes anyway (I honestly pine for a fireplace every. single. winter. day.). I was happy to just sip tea and cozy up with my husband to watch episodes of the office. Highlights from the week also included hosting our annual friends christmas party, making a bajillion gift tags to sell at a Christmas boutique, and getting completely rocked by Ty at ping pong. Also, eating a persimmon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment